Dark Horse Wealth Risked Based Solutions
Dark Horse Wealth (DHW) provides 3 risk based wealth management solutions. These solutions act as base for DHW to further tailor clients portfolio’s based on there investment objectives outlined in their investment policy statement.
DHW Conservative Approach: Appropriate for the investor who seeks both modest capital appreciation and income from their portfolio.This investor will have either a moderate time horizon or a slightly higher risk tolerance than the most conservative DHW client.
- General Investor Profile: Following Morning Star’s description of conservative risk, this investor will have either a moderate time horizon or a slightly higher risk tolerance than the most conservative DHW qualified client.
- Objective: While this range is still designed to preserve the investor’s capital, fluctuations in the values of portfolios may occur from year to year.
DHW Moderate Approach: Asset allocation with moderate risk. Following this range will best suit the investor who seeks relatively stable growth from their investable assets offset by a low level of income.
- Investor General Profile: An investor in the moderate risk range will have a higher tolerance for risk and/or a longer time horizon than either of the previous investors.
- Objective:Individual within this range is to achieve steady portfolio growth while limiting fluctuations to less than those of the overall stock markets.
DHW Aggressive Approach: Designed for the aggressive investor. Following Morning Star’s description of aggressive.
- Investor General Profile: This range is appropriate for investors who have both a high tolerance for risk and a long investment time horizon.
- Objective: Provide high growth for the investor’s assets without providing current income. Portfolios in this range may have substantial fluctuations in value from year to year, making this category unsuitable for those who do not have an extended investment horizon.